Staying Ahead of the Curve: Global Supply Chain, Regulatory Challenges & Healthcare Compliance
We are delighted to welcome you to the second edition of the Schulthess Forum Life Sciences Day where experts from different areas of the industry meet to exchange views and discuss cutting-edge issues and current challenges. This year’s edition focuses on the following three core areas:
Global Organizations and Supply Chain Design
- The EU, the US and Switzerland – From the Basics to the Hidden Pitfalls
- Smart Supply Chain Design – A Life Hack
- Building Global Networks – Transactions, Joint Ventures and Contractual Collaborations
- Investigations and Regulatory Proceedings in the Life Sciences – Introduction and Update
- Access and Pricing in a Competitive Global Environment
- Antitrust Challenges – Competition Law as a Sword and as a Shield in the Life Sciences
- Managing the Liability Risks for Health Care Professionals and Health Care Organizations
- Privacy by Design in the Life Sciences – Towards a Global Approach
All three areas affect the everyday life and the future of the industry and are essential components of success in Switzerland and beyond.
As in 2022, renowned speakers from the industry will provide multidisciplinary insights into these topics and, together with the legal experts, highlight solutions and show where action is needed.
Basel Life Sciences Day - The place where the Life Sciences & Healthcare Community meets. Take the opportunity to make exceptional contacts and find solutions to the most important questions.